Monday, August 12, 2013

Check Out the Latest Posts From the HubSpot Marketing Blog

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HubSpot Inbound Marketing Blog Masthead

Hi there,

Just sending over your daily roundup of the latest and greatest from HubSpot's Inbound Marketing Blog. We hope something tickles your fancy!

Google Starts Highlighting In-Depth Articles in Search, and Other Inbound Stories

By Ginny Soskey, Aug. 11, 2013, 8 a.m.

Inbound_Marketing_News_RoundupGuys, I'm pretty psyched for the weekly news roundup today, if I may say so myself. There was a ton of stuff that happened in the news this week -- it seemed like Facebook, Twitter, and Google rolled out a bagillion features, and I was struggling to keep up with it all amidst my other marketing duties.

 

 

LinkedIn

Facebook

Twitter

Google+

Pinterest

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Powered by HubSpot